Latest Post

Nude girl in nature pics

This slim, beautiful girl is posing naked at the beach. She has her pubic hairs shaved in shape of a heart. She's a brunette with big lips. I love brunettes.
 Look at her legs. There's no sign of lopsided knees. These legs are ideal.
 Ok. Maybe she could have more muscled calfs.
 The ideal proportions. The length of body equals her head length multiplied by 7
The size and shape of breasts is exquisite. They shouldn't be too big.
 The flat belly is what I love as well.
Pity the pics are so small. Pity my beer bottle is empty now.
A thousand pities I can't see and feel her beside me.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. Nudist and Nudism - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger